lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:jk_182"

50 forum posts
Community Blog Discussions - Testing Maia's Puzzle Performance#1

Comments on https://lichess.org/@/jk_182/blog/testing-maias-puzzle-performance/UPmqO0Rg

jk_182
Community Blog Discussions - The Candidates in 12 Graphs#14

@Hegens said in #13: > Can anyone explain the accuracy graphs please? I dont quite get the x and y axes. The x-axis shows the accuracy, so it goes from 100 (the best move) to 0. The y-axis shows the n…

jk_182
Community Blog Discussions - The Candidates in 12 Graphs#10

@Hirogen said in #9: > One stat that would be interesting to see is: very good positions vs points scored from those. > > My impression was that Vidit could have scored much better had he taken the ch…

jk_182
Community Blog Discussions - The Candidates in 12 Graphs#8

@Iaxul said in #6: > How about the Women's Candidates? I focused on the open since analysing all these games with LC0 and Stockfish already took multiple hours and I wanted to finish the post at least…

jk_182
Community Blog Discussions - The Candidates in 12 Graphs#7

@GnocchiPup said in #4: > Great post as always. > > Would be good to see the better equal worse graph normalized(?) at 40 moves. I thought about showing the percentages, which would have made the comp…

jk_182
Community Blog Discussions - The Candidates in 12 Graphs#1

Comments on https://lichess.org/@/jk_182/blog/the-candidates-in-12-graphs/5Ohu1sby

jk_182
Community Blog Discussions - Evaluating Sharpness using LC0's WDL#28

@Fianchiero said in #27: > Thanks for claryfying. But I think I still have a mistake in my calculations. I tried the formula with W=490 and L=488 and my solution is 2737. Do I have to do something wit…

jk_182
Community Blog Discussions - Evaluating Sharpness using LC0's WDL#26

@Fianchiero said in #24: > Hello, interesting concept. I’ve set up a Nibbler with Lc0 but when I try to use your formula and use the numbers for the WDL the numbers for the log are negative. For examp…

jk_182
Community Blog Discussions - Evaluating Sharpness using LC0's WDL#25

@ButterflyofDeath said in #23: > Well, in your blog you remarked that you were surprised to find that the Grunfeld Defense was given a low sharpness score by your equation (which may be grounds to loo…

jk_182
Community Blog Discussions - Calculating the Sharpness of Different Players#9

@dboing said in #7: > You also make a claim or conjecture about some interactions being negligible. I would like to understand your reasons for saying so. Perhaps I do not understand the things being …

jk_182