lichess.org
Donate

Finally 1900 Rapid !

Finally Reached 1900 Rapid. 1800 - 1900 In 2 months Almost
Watching Games Of Capablanca, Lasker,Paul Morphy Helped Me a lot , Also Solving Puzzles From "Forcing Chess Moves" By FM Charles Hertan At This Stage I understood Analyzing Our Lost Games Help A Lot !
@RTD1109 Wow Lot of Efforts you have taken to establish 1900! Congratulations 👏 Now Soon you can reach 2000 I hope so🔥
The trouble with your chess ratings is that nobody else really cares about it...I guess you can post things like this in a forum as some sort of compensation, but at the end of the day chess is not like writing or painting where you can show people your efforts in the form of something they actually appreciate...
I dont think anybody on here really cares about other peoples ratings
@NickUK1969 true... but you would think by as much cheating as there is that some people think their governments pay strick attention to how high the ratings are and maybe they ll think they are very smart or something on that order
Wow! I started getting better at chess after I read the book written by Paul Morphy. Lowenthal is also writing critical notes in that book. It has no copyright. Its cool. Congrats on 1900 though!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.