lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ELO5287"

75 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Could someone please give me a link to the final round of the candidates?#10

@nadjarostowa said in #5: > Round 14: Dude thanks a lot. I don't know why the others in this thread were so toxic. ̄\_(ツ)_/ ̄

ELO5287
General Chess Discussion - Could someone please give me a link to the final round of the candidates?#4

@lizani said in #2: > Go to lichess broadcasts and search for the candidates and you'll find the final round plus stream. I don't want to see any results or other spoilers.

ELO5287
General Chess Discussion - Could someone please give me a link to the final round of the candidates?#3

https://i.imgur.com/HXZrwEW.png

ELO5287
General Chess Discussion - Could someone please give me a link to the final round of the candidates?#1

Just a youtube url. Preferably chess24's usual commentators including GM Howel, if he was doing it this time. You see , I can't do any kind of search for it because then I'd see spoilers in the titles…

ELO5287
Lichess Feedback - Homepage does not remember tab preference when not logged in.#2

I think I have a little insight into why this is. When you click on a time control box, eg "5 + 0 Blitz" I noticed for about a half a second before it takes you to your game, the "Lobby" tab is activa…

ELO5287
Lichess Feedback - Homepage does not remember tab preference when not logged in.#1

If you have the "Quick Pairing" tab selected and click on one of the time control boxes , eg 5 + 0 Blitz, to play a game when you return to the homepage the "Lobby" tab will be selected and you'll hav…

ELO5287
General Chess Discussion - Will Quantum Computers solve Chess?#14

@TheDiamondTiger said in #10: > one of my friends told me if chess is solved, white might have an obvious winning chance. if this happens, chess as a sport would not be played by as many people As oth…

ELO5287
General Chess Discussion - Stockfish in OTB FIDE tournaments. What would happen?#6

@petri999 said in #4: > Assuming cheating on all moves at least But that's going to be a non starter. They wouldn't need to cheat on all moves if they are in the strength level of a GM. As some top le…

ELO5287
General Chess Discussion - Stockfish in OTB FIDE tournaments. What would happen?#5

@MrPushwood said in #2: > Ask HN! Did you miss this part ? >but they had no history of cheating

ELO5287
General Chess Discussion - Stockfish in OTB FIDE tournaments. What would happen?#1

If someone played all top stockfish moves or if not "all" at least an extremely improbable amount of them, but they had no history of cheating and there was no other proof what would happen? With only…

ELO5287