lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:BigChessplayer665"

9 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Is cheating for losers?#26

@mettana said in #10: > YES DEFINETELY > -PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND HOW STUPID THEY LOOK WHEN THEY CHEAT(GothamChess) "Me teaching how to teach people what smart cheating is " Delusion: Starts to think 5…

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - All About Cheating - Part 2: The Psychology and Pathology of Cheaters#39

You forgot the 6th one The ones that like to win but can't so they cheat for big elo Other than that normal though

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - rated around 1850 FIDE, looking for sparring partners (30+30 games) #1#26

Fair enough

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - rated around 1850 FIDE, looking for sparring partners (30+30 games) #1#24

@Justement thanks I would still like to play though :( if you want it could be blitz if you want to gauge my strength then switch to rapid tbh otb ratings mean less then online ratings If it's still a…

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - Classical ruined my blitz need help#3

Play bullet time management is key in blitz You can really only learn that through bullet Then switch to blitz

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - rated around 1850 FIDE, looking for sparring partners (30+30 games) #1#16

I don't know what my rating is but I can almost adopt 1600s fida so I should be a challenge

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - rated around 1850 FIDE, looking for sparring partners (30+30 games) #1#15

Sure im willing to

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - Seeking Help?#2

Hi! I'm curious about my playing style I play mostly blitz chess.

BigChessplayer665
General Chess Discussion - Cheating has increased since the Hans vs Magnus match.#5

Its probably bebause theres more people more people= more cheating and chess has risen alot since covid

BigChessplayer665