lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Amess923"

28 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - where would you rather live in russia or china#64

@PeterFedotov123 said in #63: > No I am not! You can see games on my account. Chess bots have games on their accounts.

Amess923
Off-Topic Discussion - where would you rather live in russia or china#62

@PeterFedotov123 said in #61: > Russia is obviously the best! Very cheap gas, food, petrol. Freedom of word, safety. I live in Russia. There's a lot of propaganda about Russia. Don't believe it! Russi…

Amess923
General Chess Discussion - Not too good at puzzles#9

@userfriendly2 I think you're overreacting a little bit. I don't find the puzzles that computer like until you get into the upper reaches of difficulties. They're pretty straight forward and the only …

Amess923
Off-Topic Discussion - AP - Supreme Court halts COVID-19 vaccine rule for US businesses#2

Is this relevant to anything chess related or for the site of lichess or is this just supposed to be a general discussion forum for the ruling?

Amess923
Off-Topic Discussion - Steve Mauldin - O Holy Night (worst rendition ever)#2

You know it sounds like he's having fun. Maybe it would have been better if just decided to not share that with the world.

Amess923
Lichess Feedback - Is there a way to disable getting matched up with people who have takeback disabled?#14

This sounds like a classic case of abusing hope to disguise reality and offer comfort to self conscious chess players. (Of all the people that have take backs accepted, only 10 percent of the time are…

Amess923
Lichess Feedback - Puzzle colors: Green=solved (first try), red=wrong , yellow="solved" after wrong.#2

I agree.

Amess923
General Chess Discussion - Whats the minimun, centi-pawn loss you have ever got in a game?#2

https://lichess.org/16pc5LYr/white#0 This game but otherwise I think about 8 or 9 in a real game this one was 3 btw.

Amess923
General Chess Discussion - Post your chess art#12

The tripled pawn push was epic. https://lichess.org/359t74igiCpr

Amess923
General Chess Discussion - How to start up a chess club??#3

Yep totally agree with @kaissa44 . My personal experience is running the chess club at my highschool. I am currently a sophomore, but basically I just asked a bunch of my friends who I thought would b…

Amess923